Aaron Rodgers no-look touchdown pass is still the talk of Green Bay Packers training camp.

The defense was called for offsides to give Rodgers a free play during a two-minute drill in practice Thursday. The play was going left. Rodgers was looking left. But he threw the ball to his right.

Touchdown Isaiah Oliver Youth Jersey , Geronimo Allison.

The play looks even better on film to coach Mike McCarthy.

I think you appreciate it more when you watch the video. I know I did, because he spoils you, McCarthy said Friday. You dont have too many practices around here where he doesnt make that throw where youre just like, `OK, file that onto the library. Thats the way you want to teach it.

Packers fans who dared to worry about Rodgers seven interceptions during the first five days of camp can breathe easy. The two-time NFL MVP likes how the offense has worked in the first week.

Well, Im working on things in training camp. Im working on throws, whether its looking or no-looking. Trying different plays that we were working in, Rodgers said.

A 7-9 finish last season ended a streak of eight straight playoff appearances for the Packers. The offense struggled while Rodgers was out with broken collarbone, and the defense had familiar problems against the pass.

McCarthy overhauled the coaching staff after the season, which included bringing back Joe Philbin as offensive coordinator. Philbin was the coordinator when the Packers won the Super Bowl in the 2010 season.

Weve done a medium overhaul of some offensive concepts, so working on some new stuff and trying to get on the same page with receivers, Rodgers added.

An added wrinkle for Rodgers is the new looks in practice from coordinator Mike Pettines defense. His units have finished in the top 10 in the league when hes been in charge.

Well, theyre just so multiple. They have a lot of different pressures and types of pressures, Rodgers said. Theyre giving you pressures where they can actually get home. We havent had that issue in a while, where they scheme pressures to have a free guy on the play.

It gives the linemen good practice for the regular season, too, since the NFC North-rival Minnesota Vikings are among teams that run pressures similar to what the Packers defense is doing now.

So the protection elements for offense are really challenged by his defense, which is great for us Youth Quenton Nelson Jersey , Rodgers said.

Getting Bryan Bulaga back will help too. The veteran right tackle was activated off the physically-unable-to-perform list on Friday and returned to practice on a limited basis for the first time since tearing his right ACL in Week 9 last year.

I am very optimistic about Week 1, I really am, Bulaga said. I still have some work to do to get to it but its definitely looking better than it did, say, four months ago, even though I thought Id still get to that point.

His return would solidify a right side of the line that will already have a new starter at guard. Bulaga is a steady, reliable presence up front who has played in big spots with Rodgers.

Hes a pros pro. He knows how to play the game, Rodgers said. Unfortunately, hes sustained a couple of tough injuries. But when hes out there, hes a rock.

At its best, a starting five with Bulaga gives Rodgers just enough time to get out of trouble and outside the pocket, where the quarterback might be most dangerous.

As he showed with his no-look TD throw to Allison.

NOTES: WR Jake Kumerow, an undrafted free agent in his second year out of Division III Wisconsin-Whitewater, continues to impress with his hands and route-running ability. He could be a long shot to make the roster, especially after the Packers drafted three receivers this year. But the 6-foot-4 Kumerow has earned some reps with the first-string offense and caught Rodgers attention. So theres going to be some tough decisions when the cutdown happens, Rodgers said. We drafted three guys, so. If youre playing today, youd like him on the field.

Rookie receivers Courtland Sutton and DaeSean Hamilton are the Denver Broncos' new safety valves Authentic Trenton Cannon Jersey , applying the pressure but also relieving the burden on veterans Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders .

"Those two guys, they came in like pros, they're taking care of their business, they're on time to everything, they're making plays," Thomas said Friday. "So, they're pushing us. And that's good for us. We need it. We want to push each other and make each other better."

While Sutton has made a splash at training camp so far with daily highlight-reel catches and Hamilton has drawn his share of applause, Thomas and Sanders are quietly having very good camps themselves.

Thomas' stats have steadily declined every season since his peak in 2014, and his streak of five consecutive 1,000-yard seasons ended last year when he finished 51 yards shy.

Sanders dealt with injuries and his two TD catches were his fewest since 2012.

Part of the problem in 2017 was that the Broncos had nobody around them 鈥?a third receiver, a tight end, a running back 鈥?who could really force teams to quit bracketing Thomas and Sanders.

That's no longer the case .

In addition to Sutton and Hamilton, the Broncos added rookie running backs Royce Freeman, David Williams and Philip Lindsay (undrafted) along with another Big Ten tight end in Troy Fumagalli to go with Jake Butt, who missed his rookie season last year while recovering from knee surgery.

Sutton, Hamilton and Fumagalli are members of general manager John Elway's already-celebrated draft class of 2018 that featured experience 鈥?all 10 players spent four years in school 鈥?and leadership 鈥?most were captains in college.

Safety Justin Simmons said he's just like all the fans whooping and hollering at practice 鈥?he's energized by and excited about the Broncos' rookies.

"Oh, for sure. Especially Chubb," Simmons said of first-round pick Bradley Chubb Walter Payton Jersey Youth , whose ability to chase down quarterbacks "makes my job 50 times easier."

Sutton's making his job harder.

"Oh yeah, Sutton's been great. He's been out here making plays," Simmons said. "He's just another guy that's just humble and hungry, coming in here ready to work."

That's been the theme of this year's draft class, which also includes cornerback Isaac Yiadom, inside linebackers Keishan Bierria, Josey Jewell (who practiced Friday for the first time after pulling a hamstring in June) and guard Sam Jones.

Last season, several veterans took the 2017 draft class, which was filled with raw athleticism and projects, to task for their work ethic, complaining that too many of them came off as entitled.

This year's class drew quick praise from the veterans.

"There's no complaining," defensive end Derek Wolfe said. "That's the one thing that you notice from an immature draft class, is that they complain a lot, whine and cry a lot. There's none of that coming from this group."

Humble. Hungry.

"It's a mature class," coach Vance Joseph said. "It's been seven or eight guys that have shown they can help us win."

Sutton's doing it with spectacular plays every day, and Hamilton's sprinkling in his share, too.

"I'll tell you what, we've got some good rookies Yasmani Grandal Jersey ," Sanders said. "I was just over there with my family and Courtland just runs over to say, 'Hey, I'm going to take your helmet.' And that's what we need."

Players willing to pay their dues but eager to make their mark.

Also turning heads is Chubb, the fifth overall pick in the draft who reminds defensive tackle Domata Peko Sr. of superstar Von Miller .

"He's quick, he's strong and he can get to the passer. He's disruptive and he's willing to learn," Peko said after getting his first glimpse of the 2018 class. "He's always talking to Von and asking, 'Hey, what can I do?' That's good to see out of a rookie."

Peko also singled out Sutton and Jewell as players he's thrilled to play alongside.

"These guys are going to make a difference for us," Peko said. "They're only going to help our team. I love our new guys."

Notes: Simmons said the league's new helmet rule was going to be the main topic when players meet with NFL officials visiting the Broncos to go over the new rule changes. ... On the sixth day of training camp, QB Case Keenum was finally intercepted, by S Will Parks. "He's human," Joseph said. ... The Broncos signed WR Bryce Bobo, a rookie from Colorado, and designated WR Kenny Bell as waived/injured.